Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!
This is my first blog, te he :P Blogger is cool and people using it are super-cool. They all have great websites. Mine is probably the lamest one but it's ok. Once I have enough confidence then I'll publish this blog to public...at that time...you'll see me ranting here about stuff and blah blah blah.
I have a class in Arlington today ENG320. The professor was a former news reporter and he's trying to teach us how to write a paper like a PRO...oooooouuuuuhhh. I got my first assignment back today with "70" marked on it. Yep...I got C-. I wasn't surprised though. He asked us to do a thesis paper on Political Campaign Issue. I picked "Legalizing Marijuana". This is a fun topic and I really enjoy researching and writing about marijuana but my English is very poor. Oh, did I mention I'm not American and I'm here as an International student? Ok...I mentioned it.
Yesterday! My POL310 (I think you can guess what classes I am talking about.) I got my first quiz result. SURPRISINGLY !!! I got 82 :) Yippeee...B- This is a class I've been afraid of because the professor has been very very stricted. I actually got about 8 points cut from mispelling and bad grammar and about 10 points from incomplete answers (There're a lot of essay questions) I was so happy with my B-. Half of the class got A though and a lot more got D (:P) I saw them lined up to talk to the professor after class trying to get some points back. Me? Phewwww~ I was 100% satisfied and drove home happily ... lalalala
Well...talking about school stuff. You might think I'm such a bad student (Getting all excited over one B- Probably this girl never ever see anything beside D, F or W) Gotta tell you my history :) kekeke...I've been doing pretty well in school since I got here. (I've been bad back in my home country. Too many friends and skippings.) I came here (America) and didn't make any friends (yeah, I was an ungly girl, stinky, etc, question?...yeah...still ugly too) So, all I did was study+study+study and study. I did pretty good with all my majors (Stright A, haha) but some general studies such as ENGs, HUMs, SOCs, MATs I got some Bs from them. :~ This is my last quarter and I'm taking these classes I've been afriad of my whole life. I hate Politics and I hate English. I know I would never do well in these classes...but I have to take them or I can't complete my degree. I'm already overstay and out of status too. My F-1 has expired for over a month now. I'm looking for a cheap lawyer to fix this problem ASAP.
I'm sleepy now. Actually...not really. My boyfriend is playing NFL2K1 (Dreamcast) for over 3 hours now. I was one of his players and he said I kick butt! We're planning to get PSXII as soon as we're out of <> status which would take a while. Ok, I can't sleep. I have to finish my homework for tomorrow class (9:00 AM. HUM200:LOGIC) I hate LOGIC...this class SUCKS! It's been 4 weeks now and I am still clueless. LOGIC was invented to make my life miserable and giving me education hardship. (pardon me for using stupid sentences, ugly grammar and so on. Don't forget what I told you. I'm not American and my English is very very very poor)
~Love You Long Time ~