|~ ESL.bloggie.com ~|

Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!

1/29/2001

 

blogger on evilgodz

Alright :) I got this to work now, Yaay...huppyhuppy! I don't know why my evilgodzilla.com server won't support file transfering via blogger. Oh well, you can't always GET what you want...that's life and I must live with it. I didn't do anything all day AGAIN today. I was planning to do THIS do THAT but ended up sitting in front of my favorite computer and play online. Well, at least I finished this blog :) Pop is very busy with the new version of popmhan.com. He's getting real good with Flash now while I still have no clue how to work with it. In a little while, I'm going to do what I suppose to do [changing hamster beddings] and [finish my JavaScript lesson on webmonkey.com]


<< Home

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?