Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!
:: Alcohol [or] God ::
I'm working in campus library as usual. Today we've got lots of new magazines. I noticed two of them have similar cover story.
U.S.News cover story - Alcohol And The Brain
Newsweek cover story - God And The Brain
These two magazines are two most popular news magazine in our library. They often have similar stuff each week. I don't know where to start today. I'm interested in reading both cover stories. (since my dad was an alcoholic and I am so *what-the-heck-is-god* curious) I don't have that much free time to read eventhough it's pretty darn quiet in here while students are in their classes. Well...Shall I read about God/Brain or Alcohol/Brain? OR...Maybe I should just try to finish this stinkin' homework for my class tomorrow night first, eh? eieieie...I think that's what I'm gonna do :)
So...here are links to check out "Alcohol and God" oh...and the Brain :)
[or]