|~ ESL.bloggie.com ~|

Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!

4/28/2001

 
:: Heading out to Pittsburg :: I'm heading out to a comic book convention in PA. Greg came to pick us up at 6 am. but we had a little problem. Pop and Greg is on their way back to their mom's house to take care some business. Well...so I'm still waiting here...it's already 7 am. Don't know when we're gonna hit Pittsburg and how's the traffic is gonna be. I have my *giant* pooh bear plush with me so I guess I'll have a comfy sleep at the backseat :) eieieieie~ My period is killing me though...I guess it's time to take another couple of bubu. (Ibuprofen) My eyes are swallen up since my terrible allergy two three days ago (pollen) Damn! I guess they'll be back in any minutes so I'll get ready. Monday there will be a story and some pics about my trip...


<< Home

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?