|~ ESL.bloggie.com ~|

Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!

4/25/2001

 
I will be updating this blog more often. Right now I'm trying to decide what to use as an update tool between my regular html builder (dreamweaver), greymatter, blogger, or scribble. Using Blogger or Scribble would allow me to update my blog from work :) I guess greymatter would do the same but I just don't know how to install it on to the server :~ I'm that dumb? Nah...I just don't want to mess with it right now...too many things to do. (that's an excuse...yep, i'm dumb as a brick!) I guess scribble would be the best deal for this blog. Not that I think it's better than blogger (I love blogger and still have a few active blogs using blogger) I copied the whole chucnk of diarylinks from my thai version diary. I have a few favorite ENG/THA blog that I read too but haven't get a chance to make links to them at this time. Eventually I'll get rid of these Thai Diarylinks. They will always be in my *thai diary* though but for this blog, I will actually collect all of them into one link called "thai diary link" and then use the rest of space for Blogs. What's the different between diary, journal, weblog and blog? I know there is a blog that already explained this. Well...I forgot and still don't remember, ehehehe... --------------------------------------------------------------- Now I have this wasting space on the left. Don't know what to do with it. First when I cut the graphic for this size, I keep telling myself to make them small so 640px screen can view. Then I realize I should cut my graphic based on 800 px screen resolution rather than 640...oh boy! Now I have two blocks on the left and on the right just to make this piece of crap fit 800 px screen. See? Not so smart, eh? -------------------------------------------------------------- April 19, 2001 I played around with photoshop and dreamweaver since yesterday. I decided to use one of my photo in my homepage. Many people are using their photo(s) as a part of their website nowaday. I just got this photo (on the top right) taken last week and it's *accidentally came out good. (look-able ... not as ugly as always :P) This new page is not completly done yet. I need to put something on both left and right area. Links to my fav. diaries/blogs and stuff. I also need to add some CSS and Javascripts. No...I don't know how to use them but I'm sure I can find out :) I don't write codes myself, I just use whatever available online. Those guys who created cool scripts and codes are nice enough to made them freely available. Of course, I appreciate it and credits may be seen in the source code. My top graphic is still screwed up...I have to retouch part of it again...maybe tomorrow :)Anyway...I still love my "Spygirl Diary" the green version and I don't think I could ever abandon it. It's just too sweet. So...what am I gonna do with this new page I just made...? I don't know >_< ...Maybe I'll use it as my English Blog (but I already has one) Yeah...maybe I should...'cuz the one I have is terrible. I made this new page because it's my dream to have a BLUE TONE homepage. I love blue. Anyways...I think that's enough of rambling tonight. I just had a chance to beat my favorite game yesterday, "Shenmue" and now I have an access to the Passport CD. It's soo sweet. Now...the next game that I've been looking forward to beat it is "Onimusha" Well...it's not me actually...Pop mainly plays these games and I'm a backup. So...now he's playing Onimusha while I'm updating this initial blog. We already beat the game a while ago though (Our cousin did) and now we're playing "Samanosuke" in Panda outfit...sooo cute!Time to go...


<< Home

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?