|~ ESL.bloggie.com ~|

Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!

4/25/2001

 
:: Javascript Error, eh? :: My blog ://spygirl.baka is not yet perfectly done...but I can't wait to put it on the web (Plus I decided to go with blogger so, I need to test the template and settings) My blog is very simple though. I have two javascripts. (Of course I didn't write them up myself but it's not that hard to USE though) First script.Rollover image script that I directly insert from dreamweaver. Very very very simple...just a few clicks. I never had a problem with this function of dreamweaver before but only for this one...it shows Javascript error. I can't figure it out what's wrong... *sob* *sob* Second script. that I'm using here is a Random Image Link. I forgot where did I take it from but it's a kickass script. Very easy to use and it works! So...I'm pretty sure the error that shows on my blog is from dreamweaver's script (rollover). The image on the left cornor (currently I placed my little hammy's pic) supposes to be in random. I haven't inserted a script there yet and don't have any other pics, kekeke. But I know my hammy is cute and she deserves to be there for a long long time (as long as I'm still lazy)
---------------------------------------------------------------
Oh gosh! I can't wait to write about what I've read today. I picked up this newspaper at school and it's actually my frist time picking it up because the cover is interesting. It's called "The Christian Science Monitor" (a newspaper) Our school have a scription to it. It's a small newspaper. I never picked it up because of the name (Christian) I thought it's gonna be very much about religion...christian...Jesus or maybe Jahova too. Well...today's issue has "SPOT" picture on the front page, a very very cute one that taken by Andy Nelson (CS Monitor Staff). This pic is very adorable! I wish I could make a scan out of it and post in my blog but I'm at school and this freakin' school has NO SCANNER for student to use! (strayer.edu) -Who the heck is SPOT?- Well... in case you don't know. Spot is President George W. Bush's dog! (A.K.A. The First Dog, kekeke...I'm wondering if they call everything related to the president with the "First Prefix" like ... first cousin, first computer, first dvd player, etc.) Spot was born in the White House I guess 11 years ago. (I remember like in 1985 or something) His mother is actually Bush Sr.'s dog (I guess...) and her name is ... (damn! I forgot! This dog actually wrote a book too...I just saw it on the net somewhere) Well...let leave this topic for now 'cuz I'll be writing about it next time after I'm done reading and surfing :) For now...just think about SPOT as "The Bushes' springer spaniel, son of Millie (oh, his mom is Millie, the dog who released a book few years ago) and he loves to play with a tennis balls. Hm..m..m What else I've read. Oh! Taiwan/U.S./China relationship :) Fun stuff! I hate politic but I think this subject is very interesting so I'm kinda follow a little bit. Then...I just read about a lady who got jailed for didn't have her kids buckled up their seatbelts. Yeah yeah yeah...I guess I'll come back and talk about them soon. Stop rambling for now.


<< Home

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?