Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!
:: Music ::
Who doesn't like napster? Who would hate napster just because Metalica made sush a big fuzz about it? Not me :) "I LOVE NAPSTER" and thanks to them I've got all kinda of cool music ... for free :)
Besides Napster, I also check out mp3.com and LOVE those artists they've got there (oh god! a lot!) Since the weather is getting better and summer is coming. I am planning to have some excercises to shed some pounds I've gain over winter and spring. I think the best way is to go jog in the morning...or when I have free time. Jogging is lonely...I wish I could have music to accompany me. I wish I could have one of those MP3 player thing. It's getting cheaper but I still have no money to buy it :~ sad, eh? Anyway...until summer comes, I should be able to get one of those thing.
For now...I'll stick with my CD Player :) I've got a brandnew cd burner that is superfast. So, making music CDs is my hobby now. Well, my boyfriend burn them, actually...but I'm selecting what I want to be on a particular cd, kekeke :) Today I played with photoshop again (addicting) I don't know how to do cool stuff like those guys at floodgear.com though...sad again :~ Maybe I should go take a class or something since I love it so much. Screw the telecommunication bullshit. Telecom is dead anyway...
Well...enough of baka stuff for today. I'm freak'n tired and wanna go to bed. Gotta go shopping tomorrow...big time. New clothes, groceries, stuff for hamsters and maybe I'll go dig a bargain bin at Target :)