Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!
:: HTML Toolbox ::
When I design (but since i'm not a designer let's use the word ... play around with-) webpages, I usually use "Macromedia Dreamweaver" as my (vital) WYSIWYG html editor. Not that I don't know HTML (at all). I learned and have a ref. book but I just don't like working in notepad...it's slow and confusing and frustrating...and H A R D !!!
Many webmasters say "Notepad" give them full power to control the look and output of the website. What?!?!?! What's that mean? Most companies require code editting skill for all webmasters which...well...make sense. You must know what you're doing in order to complete the task BUT if there is an alternative...would you consider it? Of course "Hell Yeah!" I'll use those easy to use and powerful editor to do everything instead of typing all the codes into a notepad window...
Well...that's just an introduction :D freakin' long, eh? Anyway...what I really wanna talk about is the HTML toolbox service from netmechanic.com. You can try it for free but for in-depth analysis...you've gotta PAY some $~ I put in my www.bloggie.com for testing and the test result was "H O R R I B L E" I've got one star out of five in most test category. (lame~) Well...here's the test result of bloggie.com
Link Check____________.0 bad links
HTML Check & Repair___47 errors
Browser Compatibility___ 114 problems
Load Time_____________196.91 seconds
Spell Check___________.163 possible errors <-- It's my intension! ^.^;
Inspect yours :) Try it here >>
netmechanic.com