|~ ESL.bloggie.com ~|

Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!

5/10/2001

 
:: Nasty Diner ::
“��e�า�F�X�[�p�[�n�[�h�@�ณ�๑ �๊�@�� �F•x�R�ง“v”g�s�@�‘“น156�����ข �ะ�ฦ�ฑ�ฦ�F�w���ธ�ข�x�ฦ�v�ํ�น�ฦ�ข�ฤ�A�ภ�อ�จ�ข�ต�ฉ�ม�ฝ�่�ต�ฤ....�B�ล�เ–{“–�ษ���ธ�ฉ�ม�ฝ�่�ต�ฤ....�B I saw this from cool.ne.jp where I hosted one of my web. It's pretty cool...I can't read everything they wrote since I've been away from Japanese books (Kanji) for over 5 years...but the SIGN obviously said something like [HORRIBLE FOOD DINER] Well...Mazui = the opposite of "delicious" I don't know that particular word in English...we don't even have the word "mazui" in Thai. We always use delicious as a base then add the negative for "not delicious" ... Hm..m..m Ok...I think it's interesting to name your restaurant like that. It's pretty attractive *^.^* PLUS they said the food there is actually quite good :) I always want to own a restaurant (my dream) I think I'll name my restaurant ... "maZui" too, eieieie


<< Home

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?