|~ ESL.bloggie.com ~|

Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!

6/06/2001

 
ซซ Mummy ซซ [Original Post...] The First Part of Mummy (The Movie) is called "Mummy". Then, the second part is called "Mummy Returns" Is the third part going to be something like .. "Mummy & Brandon Fraser"? I am not sure if they're naming the movie according to "Batman" Ex. Batman Batman Returns Batman Forever Batman & Robin ------------------------------------------------ OK...the above is the orginal post from an unregistered user at pantip webboard. (http://pantip.inet.co.th/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A967965.html) Now...below are a few of many follow up titles for The Mummy Part III 01. The Mummy Never Dies 02. The Mummy is not Enough (Love this Title!) 03. There's something about Mummy (Love Love Love this one!) 04. I still know what you did, last mummy! (I made up this one. bad English?) 05. I still know what mummy dis, last summer! 06. Three men and the mummy 07. The mummy who shagged me 08. Scary mummy 09. Me, Myself and Mummy (another good one!) 10. Free Mummy 11. 10 Things I hate about MUMMY (like this one too) 12. Mummy, the Vampire Slayer (haha) 13. Mummy Jone's Diary 14. Saving Private Mummy 15. Dead Mummy Society 16. Croching Mummy, Hidden dracular 17. A few good mummies 18. The Wedding mummy 19. Stepmum(MY) 20. Mummy McGuire 21. Sleeping with the Mummy! 22. Mummy on the moon 23. MI2 (Mummy Impossible II) 24. Mommy Potter 25. Dude! Where's my MUMMY! 26. Mummy History X


<< Home

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?