Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!
:: Rant & Rave ::
Reading a headline news today on US News. (Freak Dance!) This is actually the first time I've heard of -Freak Dance- Well, I'm 27 years old chick who does nothing all day but sleeping, playing with hamsters, surfing online, going to school and working in a library. Sound pretty boring,eH? Yep, it's that BORING :P
I love to dance though. Yeah, I really do. When I was younger, I went to a club probably...once a week. There's this club in Osaka called "Moka" well, I guess it's MOKA...don't really remember things that happened over 2 minutes ago and this was like ... 5, 6 years ago :P
Anyway, I enjoyed rave scene (well, not all of them), but I never think I can dance again. I'm too shy...too old (maybe) and too boring right now :~ The best I can do is probably get a mat and play Dance Dance Revolution. I've got that freaking game on Dreamcast but don't have a mat to play with. So...dance dance with my fingers, eh eh eh :_) borrring~
I wanna dance again...hm...m I wanna go to a club with lots of (girl)friends and dance for hours hours hours. I just checked out this site DDRfreak.com. There're lots of vdo there and those kids are awesome...I love their style a lot. Maybe I'll learn from them. Next time when I'm at a club again...I won't be just sitting and drinking ice tea anymore (I'm allergic to alcohol...gosh! errrhhggg!!!) I'll be on the floor and dance my butt off, ha ha ha :)
LinK:
ddrfreak.com