Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!
:: Ready... ? ::
I woke up at 9 am. today (Yep, alarm clock) but didn't get off bed until 10. I woke up 4 hours earlier than usual because me and Pop are going to Heroes Con at Charlotte , NC. today. Sunny Lee will come pick us up after he got off work ... around 1 pm.
I went to bed at 7 last night, trying to get things ready for the con. We went to Kinko and get some cheesy productions done. It's a mini sketch card with Pop's silly artwork on it.
Well...Pop is working half day (until 1 pm.) today like the others. He just got a fax from Hasbro regards the design job he's been working on. I have to get off line now... Man, when am I gonna have extra $ for cable connection !?!?!
Love!