Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!
:: STUPID MSN ::
MSN stands for My Sucky sucky Network!
I signed up for MSN a few days ago because they offer me $200 off my purchase at BESTBUY. I wanted this camera so bad (Olympus Camedia C-300) so I decided to signed up with them for the $200 gift certificate toward my purchase. Now I have to stay with them for 2 years (TWO FREAKIN YEARS!) and pay $22.00/mo. Well, that's not too bad comparing to $27.00/mo with AOL.
Trouble #1
The stupid+bad design program that used to logon to MSN screwed up my computer. For some reasons, many of my programs didn't work anymore. We called up techsupport and asked them (begged!) for just a NUMBER that we can JUST DIAL into to get a connection.
Solution #1
Techsupport gave us an instruction on how to sign on to MSN using a regular dialup that we have with Windows. It works ok. I've got 45k in stead of 50k+ I used to get from AOL...but it's ok
Trouble #2
They won't let me use my own SMTP server! Shoooot! I've got my own webhost and my own SMTP that works grrrreat! Now they foreced me to use this secure.mail.msn.idiot.net and it never work properly. I can send mail only once a week (Tuesday...maybe?) Anyway...what I'm sayin is ... lots of time...it won't let me send mail
Solution #2
Jump off the bridge, kill myself !!! Nah...I didn't do that. Just...live with it. And pray. (of course)
+ Suggestion...
DON'T sign up with MSN eventhough they give you $200 at BESTBUY or anywhere. 'cuz You PAY more than that. You have to pay $22.00 per month for the total of 24 months!!! If you wanna cancel...you know what are they gonna do to you? I couldn't believe my ears when the tech support explaining their termination policy to me ...
"We'll charge you 70% of the remaining fee of your 2 years contract PLUS the $200 you spent at BESTBUY. You screwed!"