|~ ESL.bloggie.com ~|

Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!

6/04/2001

 
:: work sux ! angry blog! :: Why? 'cuz this freakin stupid library computer is slow as HELL. It's a Compaq computer with Celeron inside (HATE THAT STUPID CHIP !!!) Doesn't work for anything but reading a readme.txt on notepad :P Even the library system (HORIZON) has been down for a month because it doesn't want to run on this silly machine (shame shame shame!) When are they gonna replace this junk?!?!?! I can't surf ... so ... there's nothing to do at work :~ borrrrrrING !!! Well, not that I CAN NOT SURF AT ALL, but it's been very slow IE is acting up a lot. I can't read THAI webpages for sure at this time. I could bearly enter blogger to edit this blog. I've been trying to access my webmails through runbox.com and ... it's still thinking [both RunBox and my Computer at work are nothing put pieces of pooopooooooo ~ ] Anyway...sorry :P~


<< Home

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?