|~ ESL.bloggie.com ~|

Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!

2/20/2002

 
:: CHANCE !?!?! :: I've been working in the LRC for Strayer University [Manassas] for over 4 years now. I've been coming to this school since I first got here on my F-1. I'm so connected to this school, this campus somehow. I feel comfortable walking around, and seeing people I'm used to. It's a great news! Linda Bruf told me she's been trying to get me work full time in the Student Service office when Donna leaves. Donna is the previous student service officer who's going to move to another state soon. Well, the money is not gonna be much (very love 20s) and I heard heath benefit here isn't that great. BUT...all I'm interested in is the 50%, 75% off tuition fee. Yeah, I can get my master done here half price? Even better, 75% OFF !?!?! See...people who works here and don't need a degree, they really miss out this great benefit. I think for somebody who's trying to finish off her degree like me...it's the Best Oportunity. I'll trade my salary for lower school fee. Once I've got my Master...I'm leaving anyway. Well...if I apply somewhere else, I might get more money, better health benefits and such. I can also use that extra money that I'm gonna be getting to attend a better/cheaper school like Mason. Hm..m..m Now...I have to think about that. I have a hand full of job listing I want to try sending them my resumes too. Whatever...getting a student service job or not. It won't hurt me that bad : ) Oh, and I made $100.00 with budda that I'll donate $100.00 to temples or charity in Thailand if I get this job :P~ Hm...m...m another $100.00, huh? This is not the first time I bet on something with my dear god. (budda) So...how much do I owe now???


<< Home

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?