Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!
:: F/U ::
Oh...fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu******* My cheap stupid host [
node1web.com] removed my eCard that I just spent a whole day uploading pictures and testing templates yesterday Y___Y I did spent a whole day! Over 300+ cards was stored on the server, now...everything was gone (well, the whole folder :P)
No email, no explanation! I emailed them asking to add a subdomain for me before but no reply. This time...same thing! I'm so frustrated...don't know what to do! They have no "GOOD REASON" to remove my ecard site at all. It's PHP/SQL driven, no flat database, no big perl script, it's just one simply ecard site for the love of goddddddddddddd !!!
Anyway...if I don't hear from them back on why they remove my http://www.popzilla.com/
card site, then I'll put it back again :P and if they remove it again...
Well, we'll see
>:-()