|~ ESL.bloggie.com ~|

Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!

2/18/2002

 
:: FUZZY SUZY :: I've heard this song this morning from Annie's Diary. Then I tried to look up for the MP3 and found them here! Whenever I was in the mood for some new music, I usually go to MP3.com but now I have another fav. spot to download MP3s :) ... it's soundclick.com. Fuzzy Suzy is cool. DEAR DIARY ฉ 2001 By WATT WHITE She said that we should talk about the feelings in my head I broke into her room and read her diary – I found it under the bed I thought that I would see that she’s in love with me But this is what it said: She’s in love with MTV and Ecstasy Dawson’s Creek and Polo Jeans TRL and Maybelline Banana, Gap & Versace Sleepless In Seattle Sixteen Candles 98 Degrees She’s in love with everything BUT me "Dear Diary you won’t believe what’s happening", it said "I’ve finally found the one that I’ve been searching for" (She underlined it in red) I blushed a bit you see, cuz I thought that it was me BUT this is what I read: She’s in love with: Eminem & ODB Enrique and the guy from Creed David Spade, LL Cool J (and half the cast of Survivor) Mark and Donnie Wahlberg, Steven Tyler, Bono, Beck and Flea She’s in love with everyone BUT me Tell me what do I have not that Justin Timberlake has got Just tell me what I have to do Cuz all I ever want to be is somewhere in your fantasy I’ve got to be somebody to you (I know that Carson Daly is cool) – but he don’t love you I had to take a walk outside and clear my head I had to get some sleep and get high – but when I got out of bed I knew that we were through, So I made a list for you and this is what it said I’m in love with Britney, Buffy, Pink & Dream Gameboy, Playboy Magazine T & A and TNT The Man Show, Meena Suvari South Park and Bacardi Gwen Stefani, Final Fantasy Star Tac, Star Trek, Star Wars trilogy… Cuz she’s in love with everything BUT me


<< Home

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?