Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!
::
Jya Neh ::
Two of my boys died today. I think they died today but don't know when. I was trying to change their beddings earlier (an hour ago) and found out that two of them on the shelf were already dead. Two boys, pretty, long hair and very friendly. (All boys are friendly) I believe they died from some sorts of virus. I heard lots of sneezing sound from inside the closet and from the shelf (two locations of my hammies) but I thought it was no big deal. Now, I guess it it.
Gotta keep watching those that remain. I don't wanna lose any more hamsters. Though I have too many (last time I counted, I had 25 hamsters) but I really love them all and don't want them to die painfully. Well, these two...I guess they die well. They were sleeping.
I might have pictures of them somewhere. Since I have too many hamsters, their pics are kinda randomly taken.
I also named them all today and labeled every tank. I will keep track of food, water, bedding and wheel from now on.