|~ ESL.bloggie.com ~|

Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!

2/13/2002

 
:: lov :: St. Valentine's Day. [Tomorrow] Is it important? It's not a national holiday though [still gotta go to work, right?] Well, I love Valentine's day when I was younger. Valentine's and Christmas are quite something. Every business place decorated in pink/red/white ... very nice/pretty. Then...a month later, things turn "white" and "blue" (not the mood) to match the White Day theme. Ah...though I didn't have a boyfriend back then, I always love the mood of Valentine's season in Japan. Well...now that I'm married. My husband is a totally dull guy. [The word "romantic" doesn't exist in his world] Even when we were dating, he never gave me a flower. I've got some cards, pooh bear plushes, some chocolates...and Valentine's Junkies. I told him before about adding some "Romantic-ness" to our "Relationship" but still ... he keeps forgetting or never changed. I've changed him a lot in other aspects, so I don't want to force him on this one. BE DULL !!! DAMN !!! Alice got 14 *huge* Roses in a nice box from Tony. They have been dating for only a couple months! Well, Tony is rich ... heck! This year, I've got a box of "Sweatheart" candies that Pop picked up from "Safeway" for $0.30 ^_^ ha-ha ... What I really wanna get? Well...doesn't have to be a Valentine's day, Christmas day or even my birthday. But I want Pop to take me out to a nice ... romantice dinner! Once! Just once! I wanna know how it feels like! Or...surprise me with some roses, flowers ... anything romantic. (I'll prepare myself not to shock to death, promise!) Well...we all have different descriptions for "Romantic" though.


<< Home

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?