|~ ESL.bloggie.com ~|

Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!

2/21/2002

 
:: Morning Again :: Ah...another early morning that I'm not used to. I went to bed around 2 am. (watching Mementoagain) after came back from work. It was a fun drive last night! I wanted to write about it but didn't have a chance to touch the power switch (my computer) Anyway, woke up at 7:30 am. today and came to work 15 minutes early. Driving to Manassas in the morning from Sterling is great! The rush hour traffic was on the opposit site! (Yaay) 11 am. in the LRC... My stomach is very very very upset. (Oh it's mad enough to kill me now!) I knew it! I knew I'm gonna get this stomach ache if I start my early morning with a big cup of coffee, a can of Pensi and some sour grapes...and I did! Those nasty stuff are tac-team creating the nastiest combo attack in my stomach right now. (NO! I don't need to poop. It just hurts.) Saw Linda today...but she didn't say anything about my possible promotion (Upgrade from Part-time to Full-time) Y_Y Me sad...me worry now.


<< Home

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?