|~ ESL.bloggie.com ~|

Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!

2/12/2002

 
:: The Morning Sun :: Oh god, Oh god! I woke up at 7:45 am. this morning. Oh god! I'm not used to traffic in the morning (well...I never wake up before 1pm. for over years, except when I had to go to the INS office) so I left home early. My plan was to leave at around 8:00 am. but I ended up leaving at 8:10 am. Not too bad! The morning traffic is actually lighter than the evening. Maybe because most people start working at 8:00 am. instead of 9:00 am.? Well, I hit RT.234 15 mins. before 9:00 am., so I dropped by the gas station (Texaco) and got some gas. (+ a cup of coffe and JOLT BLUE) Now I'm at work. Ready to rawwk n' roll (Eat my ::Peanut Butter&Grape Jelly sandwitch and Seedless grape:: breakfast ;P~~~)


<< Home

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?