|~ ESL.bloggie.com ~|

Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!

2/11/2002

 
:: PULP FICTION :: Hm..m I love this movie. It's the FIRST TIME that I really paid FULL ATTENTION and really WATCHED it :) What a good movie, no wonder Pop wants it on DVD. Maybe that's an extra gift I'm gonna get him for Valentine's. John Travolta was very cool, Uma Thurman, Samuel Jackson, Bruce Willis and everbody was so freakin cool too. Love love this movie. Yeah yeah...I know I should be talking about it back 7 years ago, but back then...I was in Japan and didn't understand Both English and Japanese that well :P
Now...I still don't know what to believe about the rumour of the suitcase. [Last Scene] The most popular one was of course, saying that it's "Marsellus's soul" that sold the the devil. I think...it kinda makes scense to think of it that way :)


<< Home

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?