|~ ESL.bloggie.com ~|

Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!

2/22/2002

 
:: sponsors :: I love google.com. It's my favorite search tool on internet. When it first came out with a clean interface, no advertising banners, icons, pop-ups what so ever, I was wondering how would a company make money. I was wondering how long can google survive without placing banner ads all over their webpages. Well, just read today that google made roughly $60 million last year. I didn't notice since when they have that little section on the right for sponsored links. It works! Automaticly, my eyes will spot that little conor first and read about what it says. When I searched for a new webhosting, I checked out those sponsor websites first...thinking if they have money to pay google to be in the showcase, then they probably a pretty big and reliable companies. Anyway...I love this type of advertisement. Show things that related to what you're looking for instead of over-feeding you with pop-ups and banners everywhere. Another type of ads that I like is pyRads� used on blogger main page. That two three lines of text in a box is cute! :)


<< Home

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?