|~ ESL.bloggie.com ~|

Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!

2/22/2002

 
:: a Stupid Essay from Work :: Windows can be mean a lot of time, giving you the “Blue Screen of Death” or just ignore your keyboard or mouse input while you’re typing something important…and haven’t saved it. I am a P.C. user with Windows Operating System. I hate Windows. I’ve hated this operating system for 10, 15 years since I started using a computer and yet, I still hate it! Something has changed my feeling toward Windows Operating System and my cwrappy PC at home today though. It happens this morning… Love your Microsoft Windows (Regardless of version) Forgive it’s daily error messages and crashes. Love your computer! You know how much you’re spoiled by a smart machine called Personal Computer? You know how hella good job it helps you organize your stuff? Man! I think we have been taken these functions for granted! UNDO, SEARCH, SORT, EDIT Wouldn’t it be wonderful, Wouldn’t it be so cool (to be true) if we can make these functions work NOT just within that little box with a small chip but also in our real lives. (In our office, in our home, on the street, etc.) UNDO: Ooooooops! I messed up. (( click )) Let’s start again /smile J SEARCH: Keyword? Well, type in … “My Keys” (( click )) and ((( Tada ))) a set of keys you forgot where you put it will appear in front of your eyes!!! SORT: Gee, what a mess! Let’s put these folders, books, clothes, cds/dvds, etc. in order with a couple of clicks. (( click )) (( click )) EDIT: Moving with no pain. Just highlight all your stuff and (( click:cut )) then (( click:paste )) at the new location! AM I CRAZY??? Now…come back to where I mentioned how I became a Windows Appreciator (especially file manager functions) This morning, I was trying to look up a document from a semi-hard-to-find-stuff (A.K.A. a little messy) file cabinet. If it’s my cabinet, it wouldn’t be that of a big deal but it’s not. I don’t know where things are and about. I didn’t put them there but heck, I just happen to need them. It took me a while to find a particular document that I need. While looking for that bad boy, I was thinking along … “This file cabinet needs to be sorted alphabetically! A couple of clicks will do!” “Heck, why am I torturing my eyes flipping up and down like this? Just put in a keyword and let’s do the :search: !!! (( click! )) “ Welp! After skipping that particular folder over and over again, I finally spotted it! (Don’t play trick on me, Biaaaaachaaah!!!) As I thought I found what I was looking for, my hand automatically pulled up a document from that folder but once I laid my eyes on the it, I screamed “Fudgeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!” It wasn’t the right one! It wasn’t want I need. I’ve been looking for a wrong freakin thing! Now I’ve gotta put it back but sheeeeeeeeeeeeit! I didn’t mark where I pulled it up from…oh noooooo! I know it’s toward the beginning for the row but hell…I’ve got to SEARCH for that folder again? Where’s the “UNDO” button when I need it? I don’t need this document and it needs to go back to where it belongs. Send it right back to its folder…Right now! (( click )) Welp! There’s no such buttons or tools for you to click outside your computer environment. So…in my messy file cabinet environment, I just have to manually go through stuff using my eyes and fingers over and over again … And again … And again … And again … “Could I add a REPEAT button here?”


<< Home

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?