Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!
:: This Post is From my x BloG ::
I love
him so much. Sometime, I may act like I don't really care much, I may act like I'm a bad ass, I may act like I can live without him ... but the truth is, I don't know what am I going to be, with out
him
Well...this is not a february *valentine* fever. I love him as much as I do yesterday, last month or last year. My feeling never change and WILL NEVER change.
He made me a meal today ^_^ I didn't have enough time to eat with him but I did take it to work with me. It's yummy...happy happy! Pop does take very very good care of me, and I really really appreciate it. Once again, he may not know or it may not seem like I do but ...
What can I do for him? What can I do for him that won't make me
love him less or hate myself. I mean...Pop and I are totally
NOT COMPATIBLE. We have so many many differences but heck...we're now together (been together for a long time) I know Pop sacriffices for me. He changed himself, he changed as many possible for me. I am trying to do the same...but somehow, it's so hard for me to change...
I already hate myself for being like that, but I'm afraid I might even hate myself MORE if I change to someone I don't wanna BE.
Enough of the Wrabbling...g
All I wanna say is "I love you, Pop...I really do" (Now...go throw up if you have read up to this line)
SOURCE:
http://www.bloggie.com/x