Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!
:: how much do I worth ::
tomorrow (today...actually) I'll talk to the student service manager about my new full-time position in student services office. I've been working part-time in the Learning Resource Center (library) for over 4 years. (starting from $7.50/hr and recently just got promoted to $8.50) God damn it! I've finished my fuckin BS (CIS) but can't fuckin' get a decent tech job! Can't even make 30k/year. I'm so pathetic (T_T) I promised my mom sending her some $$$ but it turned out she's trying to send me some more money for a better living :P Oh...how p a t h e t i c ...
well...blame it on my laziness. I forgot what I've learned. I'm too scared to apply for a junior programmer position and nobody is looking for an entry level programmer at the moment.
Tomorrow, I'll try to bargain with
Strayer to get at least 22k for this position. I don't care if it's low because I'll get a chance to finish my degree and get out of there for a better opportunity (with them paying me 75% for all my/my hubby tuition fee). I'm thinking to switch to MBA. I'm sick of tech industry, though it seems to look better than what it was a few months ago.