Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!
:: [3] J-Stuff ::
What’s up with
streamload? I paid $20.00 lastnight hoping I can get the whole “
Shomu-ni” set but my first d/l failed. Though it failed, Streamload charged me full MB for that (about 350 mb) Unfair! Bad Bad Bad! I wish “
Bit-Torrent” works like a charm again. I did get lots of stuff via torrent but recently, I can’t seem to get any J-Drama out of it. Beside Drama, I also started to d/l tons of fan-translated manga series. I’m sick of waiting for Tokyopop to released their books so I quit buying from them for a while (Well, I haven’t bought anything for a while because there’re nothing OUT for a while now! I’m waiting for the new
MARS and
Peach Girl)
I am going to collect my fav. J-stuff and create streamload playlists. ^__^