|~ ESL.bloggie.com ~|

Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!

5/01/2003

 
:: [6] Personality Disorder :: HERE! *Test yourself * Ah...another test. Long time long time...it's been a long time since I last followed [tiff] to do the the fun tests online. Here's my result when I tried really really hard to be truthful to myself and to understand some of the words they used (My vocabulary level is equal to 1st grader, Spelling = 4th grader). MY REAL PERSONALITY >> Disorder | Rating Paranoid: Moderate Schizoid: Moderate Schizotypal: Low Antisocial: Moderate Borderline: Moderate Histrionic: Moderate Narcissistic: Low Avoidant: Low Dependent: High Obsessive-Compulsive: Moderate -------------------------------------------- And...Here's my result when I finished answering (clicing those radio buttons) within 30 seconds. (I just kept on clicking...clicking...g reminds me of then I took a college entrance examination ten years ago. (I didn't prepare at all and I only know the answers to about 10% of the entire test) MY Less Than 30 Seconds PERSONALITY >> Disorder | Rating Paranoid: Low Schizoid: Moderate Schizotypal: Low Antisocial: Moderate Borderline: Low Histrionic: Low Narcissistic: Moderate Avoidant: Low Dependent: Low Obsessive-Compulsive: Low --------------------------------------------


<< Home

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?