Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!
:: [7] Music & Work ::
Here @ work, everybody likes to put on their own music. They love to work with music in the background. …
K likes news channel, J likes Mix Music Radio and T likes R&B. Not to another J on the other side who also plays her favorite CD (easy listening) and another J and G are always with their headphones on.
We work in our own large cubicle (not an office, not a private room). Though it’s a pretty large cube with tall divider (the wall), it doesn’t block a noise from outside. So, when everybody plays CD or Radio at the same time…I can hardly enjoy any of them because they mixed up! My cube is in between K, J and T. Imagining yourself listening to Sport Report, Norah Jones and Whitney Houston at the same time.
Now, I decided to compete with them by playing my own music too. If I play my own on my computer in my cube, though others also playing their music, I can still hear mine louder and clearer than the others. (God. I feel like I just spoke really really BAD English. My grammar is bad L bad bad)
Here are 2 places where I get my music:
.1.
http://entertainment.msn.com/Stations/
.2.
http://www.live365.com/cgi-bin/directory.cgi?genre=various