|~ ESL.bloggie.com ~|

Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!

6/21/2003

 
:: Bad Dream :: Last months, I had a dream my tooth fell off. I called home to check if everyone is alright. It's funny but there's a story told about how you can predict future with your dream. If your tooth fell off in a dream (tooth/teeth), your family is in trouble, someone is sick or someone is dying. (Damn!) I don't want to believe in such a thing but somehow, I had to call and check on my mom, grandma, gappy and everone else. Last night, I had another bad dream...this time 3 teeth fell off. Damn! Well, I haven't got a chance to call home yet and I don't think anything bad will happen to them. It just...bug me a bit and that's all.


<< Home

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?