Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!
:: Sunday, 4 hours left ::
Damn it! I have less than 4 hours left before bedtime. Though I've got lot of work done today (housework) but I still have to make bed and iron work clothes (basket full). Then I promised Craig to add proper meta tags to his
webpages. I also promise myself to redo Pop's website this weekend.
Why...
Why are there only 2 days for weekend? Why not 5?
Monday through Friday should be weekends and Saturday and Sunday are weekdays.
I'm dying to work from home like Pop. Only if I can draw, only if I can ink or only if I can color then I can work at home helping Pop getting rid of his work loads. Now Pop has to hire his friend to help him with coloring stuff because he doesn't have time to do it himself and I can't help him.
Offline now or I won't get anything done in my last 4 hours.
*Wanna go see
2Fast2Furious"*