Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!
:: 2nd Year ::
Yep, it's been two years since we got married. Today is Friday, September 26, 2003. I'm at work, doing the same thing over and over and over for the rest of my life.
I'm planning to get Pop a GBA FLASH ROM set that he wants so bad but it's hard to find a trust worthy store in USA. Most of the stores are in HK and those bastards who we are dealing with right now still won't refund our money. (For the stuff they never sent)
Anyway...I did send some links to Pop so he can do a research and pick up one himself. This way I don't bear responsibility if the store cheat on us again (like the last one in HK)
So...I think we're going to go get a new T.V. for the house tonight at Bestbuy. That's the next thing on his wish list, I believe. Then his next wish would be a nice sound system in the living room. Of course I can't afford Bose but maybe the little Sony Home Theater system will do. It's on sale at Bestbuy.com yesterday for $200.00. I hope they still have this offer because I'm gonna get it for his birthday (Oct 5)
So, he would have a new T.V. and soon after, new home theater sound system.
He can go get the GBA thingie himself :P I'm not going to deal with that :(