Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!
:: Last Life in the Universe ::

A dark comedy film by investor from Thailand, Japan, Singapore and Netherland. (Budget = USD, 2 Millions) Film shot in Bangkok and Osaka. (Two favorite places I've been spending parts of my life in)
Synopsis: This dark romantic comedy follows Kenji (Tadanobu Asano), a young Japanese man in Bangkok who is pre-occupied with with the idea of suicide. One night, he unconsciously killed a Yakuza gangster who was bothering his elder brother. On the same night, Noi (Nun Sinitra) a Thai woman who lives alone in an abandoned seaside resort near Pattaya, happened to kill her younger sister.On the run, Kenji and Noi hide together for three days, seeking love, life and redemption.
Hm..m Sound interesting. A little artsyfussy (my term for being overly artistic) to my taste (since I'm tasteless) but I definitely want to check it out. Can't be any worse than "
Wheel" from a film called "
Three"
>> http
://www.lastlifeintheuniverse.com