Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!
:: Why Feel Bad? ::
I feel isolated at work. People here don't like "nice" people. It's funny. If you're "mean", they'll hate you. If you're "nice", they'll hate you too. Well, "They" I referred to is small, tiny, fraction...but I still car. Why?
I can count...one, two, three, four, five, six, seven. Yeah, seven of them are pretty cold. Some of them just hate me the first second they saw me (can't help it) Some just got weird for some reasons.
Why care for these people? Well, I'm not a Miss Universe, why need the whole world to love me? I just can't help being nice (outside), giving away bubbly smiles (because it's free). It's just me, I like to be nice (outside). So, eventhough I know they hate me, I keep being nice to them...why? I want to be mean and rip their heads OFF!
If I have a special power. I'll turn them to toilet papers. They will kiss my ass and go down with my nasty diarrhea! ... Eeeew, can't believe I wrote that! I'm nice!