|~ ESL.bloggie.com ~|

Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!

10/16/2003

 
:: Almost :: Almost got it! 1. GS position with NAVY: Mr.Anderson said to post my resume up anyway, he'll help me with the Non-US citizen issue. Today he told me there's nothing he can do according to the HRO people 2. 20 days trip to BKK/TOKYO I called Thaifly.com and got this awesome deal for my trip for $860.00 flying out from IAD! (NW Airline) but when I put in my Leave Request, my Wanda shot it down...cold...so cold :( Maybe sometime in March would be fine when my contract is up and I'm out of job :/ 3. Lancer Pop went to sell his Prelude to CARMAX hoping for 6K but they quoted back only 3.8. Insulting! All of the above happened today. I'm so fudging tired :(


<< Home

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?