|~ ESL.bloggie.com ~|

Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!

10/01/2003

 
:: Happy New Year? :: Hmm...m This is the first time I experience "Happy New Year" greets in October. Well, it's the beginning of Fiscal Year 04. Everybody keeps saying "Happy New Year" all day but I don't think it will be a happy year for me. Why? I just learned yesterday that our contract is up as of...uh...YESTERDAY. My supervisor (tem lead) manage to pull through for another 6 months but that's it. We have no idea where will we be at after that. So, I have a feeling it's gonna be a busy winter for me (looking, searching for a new job) Oh well...that's life. While I was trying to help my neighbor and Jack to find a job, I didn't realize I am losing my job too :(


<< Home

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?