|~ ESL.bloggie.com ~|

Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!

10/30/2003

 
:: outage :: Panda cam is offline...it's been offline due to power outage in San Diego. Why god why...why do you have to burn California? I don't like you very much. My body shut down due to power outage yesterday too. No, not from burning up in fire but it's from lack of sleep. The sign occurred since Tuesday afternoon at All-hands meeting, I felt very very sleeeeepy and suffered so badly trying to keep my eyes open. I left work shortly after that so it's not big deal. Wednesday when I came in to work in the morning...it happened again. My eyelids were very very heavy! I wanted to sleep so bad but I couldn't. Well, I soaked my face with cold water, drank caffinated tea, walked around a bit and tried to fight through the day. Luckily I got stuck with this one report for LCDR Q. and that just finished up my day quick. I came back home and crashed. I felt asleep around 6 o'clock and slept through until 4:30 of next day. This morning I was starving because I didn't eat yesterday. I had a bagel as usual. Now I'm ready to keep going with my 9 hours workday. TOMORROW is FRIDAY! Thanks God! (But I still don't like your very much)


<< Home

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?