Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!
:: 25 hours ::
Oh man...
I stayed up 25 hours yesterday. (Friday) First, woke up around 4 something and went to work. Came home, couldn't relaxed but went out again around 9 pm. anyway. It was a UFC night, hosted by The Finns. Atika and Shane had about 15 people from Qwest over last night.
First few hours, I was bored. Too many unknown faces. I felt very uncomfortable and pissed off at Pop for dragging me to the party. (I was already BEAT from work...)
Things getting better when the girls decided to come up and started our own little chat in the kitchen. (All the boys were in the basement cheering for their fav. fighters) Let me see if I can remember their names...
1. Deb (John's wife)
2. Laura (Ted's wife)
3. Melody (beautiful young girl, came in with her boyfriend, forgot the name :P)
Girls are cool. Everybody left except for us. Shane was pretty trashed, not any worse than Pop. They both kept talking and talking (politic and economic) all night while Atika and I are talking about baby. Atika is planning to have a baby next year (meaning...January) She's trying to convince Pop and I to join the club ;)
We left The Finns' house around 4:30 am. Pop kept talking and talking in bed, finally he fell asleep around 5 am. and I fell asleep afterward...
So tired..