Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!
:: Blog @Work ::
This is from
Blogger (SAFE your blog and your JOB too...)
He got fired (10 27 2003, Microsoft) for violating Microsoft regulations. (
it just a picture of a truck :P).
For
bloggie.com, I blog from work most of the time. If I can type "Thai" on this machine, I would have blog my
evilgodzilla.com Diary here too. (When I'm home, I'd rather cuddle up with my
silly panda)
Well, I talked about my office, people here, posted pictures (of my messy desk) but I am aware of what I am doing. (Oh, I only blog during break timetoo ;) believe me!)
The issue between Michael and Microsoft makes me aware of what I'm doing here in the office even more. I work for a government as a contractor. I love my job. I don't wanna get fired. :(