|~ ESL.bloggie.com ~|

Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!

11/19/2003

 
:: Fun Facts :: *Sent to me by Jody* *Sent to Pop by me* *Sent to Norman by Pop* 1st line: Question 2nd line: My answer 3rd line: Pop's answer 4th line: Norm's Answer LIVING ARRANGEMENTS? house on Pensacola Beach, designed by me condo on the beach preferably San Diego. house near water and city.. thats the dream anyways WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? i had read enough in college, no more book nothing right now nick bantock's 2nd trilogy of griffen and sabine WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? a mouse and a "House" logo Dell Logo nothin WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE BOARD GAME? Monopoly Monopoly monopoly FAVOURITE MAGAZINE? none None right now none right now FAVOURITE SOUNDS? baby panda crying for his mommy dunno no idea WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD? losing someone i love dunno yet no idea FIRST THING YOU THINK OF IN THE MORNING? I want a new job is it christmas yet? hmm wonder if I can sleep longer HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE PHONE? right after I looked up the name from caller I.D. Right after I looked up the name from caller I.D. or around 2 2.. enough for id FUTURE CHILD'S NAME? something easy to pronounce in English but must be Asian Something easy to pronounce in English but must be asian let me work on the wife part first WHAT IS MOST IMPORTANT IN LIFE? family and friends happiness health and happiness and really good sex FAVOURITE FOOD? Thai, Japanese, Chinese, Pasta, Noodles, Soup and I can go on Japanese chinese CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? I want both chocolate vanilla DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE FAST? Yes I do Yes I do yup DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? Not enough space, hubby takes over all the room What the hell for?: don't think so STORMS - COOL OR SCARY? cool, if I want have to work Cool cool WHAT TYPE WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? Civic Hatchback Honda Accord '83 toyota corolla FAVOURITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK? Pina Colada (Frozen) Bud Lite don't drink enough to have one WHAT IS YOUR ZODIAC SIGN? Scopio Libra aquarius DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI? Don't like but I do yup yup IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB YOU WANTED WHAT WOULD IT BE? (Millionair) Freelancer Angel Investor one that I'm happy with and pays enough where I don't really need it for long IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOUR WHAT WOULD IT BE? Red Blue wouldn't EVER BEEN IN LOVE? Once Coupla times yup IS THE GLASS HALF EMPTY OR HALF FULL? Eh? Half full hopefully full FAVOURITE MOVIE? ONLY ONE!!! The Christmas Story (it's almost time, you know...) South Park Longer can't pick just one DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS? I took typing classes so Yes I do not at all yup WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED? Junk and a dead hooker (just kidding) dunno rug WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE NUMBER? 9 which pronouce the same way as "Stop" (Preferbly, Forward) in Thai 1billion. dollars, that is 2.... billion .. good answer pop WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE SPORT TO WATCH? none UFC dunno AT LEAST ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? nice & thoughtful she's cool, plus i love her ma bro WHICH PERSON YOU SEND THIS TO WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Pop, 'cuz I'll kick his butt if he won't :P dunno I'm suppose to send it now? PERSON YOU SEND THIS TO WHO IS LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Pop, 'cuz he always ignores me :( dunno the pain in the ass who sent it to me BEACH, MOUNTAINS OR CITY? all of them in that order All of them in that order all the above COMEDY OR HORROR? both are my favorites Both are my favorites comedy FAVOURITE TIME OF DAY? 4 pm. when I'm off the road 9:00 am when I wake up PET HATE? slow drivers on the left lane old dirty dish nasty mess IS THERE ANYONE YOU HAVEN'T FORGIVEN? yes unless he's already in HELL nope yeah probably WHAT TYPE OF MILK DO YOU DRINK? red cap, vitamin D added Red cap, vitamin D added 1% BEST PASTIME? doing nothing downloading stuff sleeping DID YOU MAKE YOUR BED THIS MORNING? do i have to? No no HOW MANY TVs IN YOUR HOUSEHOLD? currently 4 (just threw one away) Currently 4 (Just threw away one) 2 WHO PUTS THE BIN OUT? both of us me if ya mean trash everyone does


<< Home

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?