|~ ESL.bloggie.com ~|

Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!

11/12/2003

 
:: Gallery :: I used Gallery Script a while back and loved it! I think I might install the newest version back for my photo albums. For Pop's website, I need a simple, highly customizable and easy to use gallery script. I've been searching for the "RIGHT" script that suits my requirement for a long long long long long.....fudging time! (long enough to make me want to go back t school for web programming) but the search is over ... Now that I've found MIG! These are my requirements for Pop's Art Gallery: 1. customizable, seamlessly integrated to any existing pages 2. no thumb generation 3. no comment needed 4. upload via ftp vice web browser 5. multiple galleries easily generated by folders in the directory MIG can do all those from 1 easy less than 60 seconds installation! (Since I don't need Thumbnailer Script) It's so easy, it's so quick, it works w/o a headache! Oh I love MIG! (and Dan Lowe)


<< Home

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?