|~ ESL.bloggie.com ~|

Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!

11/25/2003

 
:: Iced Tea :: I have a bad memory and losing it little by little each day. Yesterday, I put a cup of iced tea in a freezer at work, planning to drink it real cold later. Then I forgot what happened next. I drove home, got inside the house, did my routine and thought about -that- iced tea. I thought I put it in the car. Well, too lazy to get out when it's raining, I left it there. This morning, driving into work. I didn't see -that- cup of iced tea in my car. I began to panic. (Damn! I might have left it inside the freezer still. Will it explode and make a mess?) Once I got to work, I already forgot all about it until I spotted -that- cup of iced tea on my desk -_-; I put the same cup of iced tea back into the freezer and pasted a bright yellow sticky note on my monitor, "ICED TEA". I left my cell phone in my jacket today. I thought it's in my purse :/


<< Home

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?