Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!
:: Lonely ::
I miss my hamsters a lot still. Whenever I walk into the studio (where they all used to be) I can't help but look around for them.
I need a new pet.
Maybe another hamsters? My hamsters are home brew, I meant home breed and acceptionally tame, cute, funny, silly, all that. I can pick them up anytime I want, wake them up, hold them, kiss them on the mouth even! (well, it's kinda gross I know but I sure did it a few times) Maybe I need to breed just one litter of baby hamsters. They should grow up pretty tame just like the old ones.
Longhair Teddy Bear Hamsters only though. I had a couple of baby syberians and they're just not too sweet from the day they're born :( They're not mean but definitely not as sweet as the Teddies.
Oh well...I can't decide! Hamsters live too short. All my hamsters died within 2-3 years. I wish they live a bit longer...maybe 10-11 years would be nice.
I want a bunny too.
Oh, maybe a dog or a cat. I want to adopt one of these homeless pets. I'm seriously thinking about it. Maybe when my brother and grandmother coming next year, I'll get one.
Yeah...why pay $1,200.00 for a puppy at the pet store.
ADOPT IT !!! So many cute dogs, cats, hamsters, bunnies for only $20.00 !!!

Lou needs a new home!

Tom is looking for a new friend too!

Adopt a bunny!

This poor hammy needs a new home