|~ ESL.bloggie.com ~|

Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!

12/30/2003

 
:: Banned :: Next year (2004) I will not do business with 1. Verizon: Before I signed up for the automatic payment, I never had a problem with billing. Since I let them take out money directly from my checking account everymonth, they overcharged us over and over. We wasted so much time trying to get credit and monitoring our account. Next year, we'll cancel everything. We'll switch from DSL to cable modem. We'll make all calls on our cellphones. I don't know how are we going to deal with the FAX issue w/o the landline yet though. 2. Target.Direct: Their customer service sucks. They shipped wrong item and deny it's their fault. I emailed them if they want me to sue them and they never reply to my email again. Damn! 3. Amazon.com: I was addicted to their "FRIDAY SALES". However...everytime their shipping department sucks. They shipped fragile items such as wine glasses and china plates unprotected. Of course, they broke. Orders never arrived on time. When I received damanged items and tried to replace them, they will make me wait for the shipment for a week (though they said they'll do 2nd days air). When I have time to call back they'll say they don't carry items anymore.


<< Home

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?