Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!
:: Bleached Out ::
God Damn! I suck at being a housewife. I can't cook and I can't keep up with my own mess (not even include my husband's mess yet) Anyway...I also don't know how to use BLEACH !!!
I wanted to bleach my white pants, pop's shirt and socks today. Well, I did. I put them in the bath tub thinking I can also bleach the tub at the same time, HA HA.
I didn't read the instruction. I fill the half a tub with water and pour 1/2 gallon of bleach in it. Then soak all the clothes. At first, I didn't feel anything. A minute or so later ... the bleach fume started to spread out all over the house. Pop hurts his eyes and I can't breath too well right now.
Hope we won't die. I turned on the fan in the bathroom and close the door. I hope things going to be alright :~