|~ ESL.bloggie.com ~|

Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!

12/22/2003

 
:: Cheap :: Last night I had a crave for Wholefood's cake. It was Sunday, 7:30 pm and there we were at the Pastry section of Wholefood (Freshfield) in Reston. We spent a lot of money for a jumbo strawberry creame cake and a Tiramisu. I didn't like their Tiramisu (Trader Joe has a much better one for much cheaper) I promised myself that would be a last time I spoiled myself like that. I'll watch what I eat and spend less money eatting out or induldgent sweet. I don't like Wholefood. I'm not an organic type of person. I don't like overpriced merchandise. I'm super unhealthy and I'm not afraid to die. Giant (Super G) has veggies fresh enough for my taste. I shop at Safeway/Giant, picking up only items that were on sale for that week plus coupons. I'm cheap because I'm poor. Still...I usually get what I want. (That's why I'm staying poor 'til these days) Oh yeah! Adding to my NYR (New Year Resolution) list, I'll have a new financial plan with a STOP sign. Lots of thing I don't need, I won't buy.


<< Home

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?