|~ ESL.bloggie.com ~|

Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!

12/17/2003

 
:: Holiday Social Gathering :: I usually have my camera with me all the time. My husband calls me “Year-Round Japanese tourist” (I’m not Japanese) Today, I didn’t have it because I dropped it in the cradle for charging upstairs and was too lazy (too late for work) to go pick it up this morning. Turned out it’s a Social Gathering day. A group of social committee visit every building to sing in the morning (Christmas carol) It was very very nice. After that, (1100 - 1300) we all gathered at the rotunda for food, drink, desert, gift and Santa! I didn’t sit on Santa’s lap (too heavy to do so) but I got the gift anyway ;) Just some snack and stationary but it’s nice. They also have a D.J. playing all sort of x’mas music there. The party was great and last about 2 hours. Best of all…it’s during my working hours (well, and an hour lunch break) Some poor souls had so much work and couldn’t leave their cubes…poor poor thing. Despite the fact that I don’t get paid for crap, sometime…, It’s good to be just some kid in the code with minimal responsibility. Ho Ho Ho. Gosh! I love holidays!


<< Home

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?