|~ ESL.bloggie.com ~|

Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!

12/04/2003

 
:: Kids :: Forwarded mail that worth a post :) I want a baby...two babies :) Subject: KIDS Ever notice how a 4-year-old's voice is louder than 200 adult voices? > > > > 1. Several years ago, I returned home from a trip just when a storm hit > > with crashing thunder and severe lightning. As I came into my bedroom > > about 2 a. m. I found my two children in bed with my wife, apparently > > scared by the loud storm. I resigned myself to sleep in the guest > > bedroom that night. The next day, I talked to the children, and > > explained that it was O. K. to sleep with Mommy when the storm was bad, > > but when I was expected home, please don't sleep with Mommy that night. > > They said "OK." > > After my next trip several weeks later, my wife and the children picked > > me up in the terminal at the appointed time. Since the plane was late, > > there were hundreds of other folks also waiting for their arriving > > passengers. As I entered the waiting area, my son saw me, and came > > running > > shouting, "Hi, Dad! I've got some good news!" > > As I waved back, I said loudly, "What's the good news?" > > "Nobody slept with Mommy while you were away this time!" Alex shouted. > > The airport became very quiet, as everyone in the waiting area looked at > > Alex, then turned to me, and then searched the rest of the area to see > > if they could figure out exactly who his Mom was. > > > > 2. An acquaintance of mine who is a physician told this story about her > > then 4 yr. old daughter. On the way to preschool, the doctor had left > > her stethoscope on the car seat, and her little girl picked it up and > > began playing with it. 'Be still, my heart,' thought my friend; my > > daughter wants to follow in my footsteps!' > > Then the child spoke into the > > instrument: "Welcome to McDonald's. May I take your > > order?" > > > > 3. A certain little girl, when asked her name,would reply, "I'm Mr. > > Sugarbrown's daughter." Her mother told her this was wrong, she must > > say, > > "I'm Jane Sugarbrown." > > The Vicar spoke to her in Sunday School, and said, "Aren't you Mr. > > Sugarbrown's daughter?" > > She replied, "I thought I was, but mother says I'm not." > > > > 4. A little girl asked her mother, "Can I go outside and play with the > > boys?" > > Her mother replied, "No, you can't play with the boys, they're too > > rough." > > The little girl thought about it for a few moments and asked, "If I can > > find a smooth one, can I play with him?" > > > > 5. A Sunday school teacher asked her little children, as they were on > > the way to church service, "And why is it necessary to be quiet in > > church?" > > One bright little girl replied, "Because people are sleeping." > > > > The best for last: > > 6. A little girl goes to the barber shop with her father. She stands > > next to the barber chair, eating a snack cake, while her dad gets his > > hair cut. > > The barber leans over to her and says, "Sweetheart, you're gonna get > > hair on your Twinkie." > > "I know," she says, "I'm going to get boobs, too."


<< Home

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?