|~ ESL.bloggie.com ~|

Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!

12/19/2003

 
:: KO no OK :: I think it was a month ago that I had my first crash. My body shut down and all I did was sleeping. It did it again yesterday, how weird. Last week I was in bed 4 days straight because of the horrible cramp. I went back to work Monday and yesterday (Thursday) I crashed. It's only been 5 days of working !!! (very very very very 5 BUSY days though) I was so tired yesterday in the afternoon. The heat, the work, people...everything pushed me to edge. I almost fell asleep on my keyboard! The scariest thing was the drive back home, because I was so tired and almost didn't make it home. (My eyes kept closing down by themselves) I got home safe, didn't even say "Hi" to Pop. I went right to the couch and fell down...trying to rest. Well, Pop came down to bug me for a while. I got a good massage from Pop. My body recharged a bit, enough to play one game of Dynasty Warrior 3. :) I fell asleep right at the end of the game, didn't even save it. Luckily Pop came down and continue the game for me while I was sleeping. I woke up again at 10pm. I ate dinner and went back to sleep at 1am. This morning (Friday) I feel almost 100% recovered (health wise). All I need now is a super Musou charge!


<< Home

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?