Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!
:: No OT ::
Boss trying to get me to work ot this holiday season. (through out January) We have tons of numbers to clean up. Loads of documents to be filed. Money to be paid and such...
Well, I just relized it's a RULE (they teach this to trainees in class) to restrict contractor's work schedule. The only way to work around it is to alternate hours around in the same pay period. Of course we can do thing outside the book but I rather not make any suggestion. (Who wants to work on the weekend at the end of December and beginning of January?)
So, I don't have to work on Saturday :) The smart thing to do though...is to work from HOME. Cleaning up numbers in a big spreadsheet can be done anywhere with computer and internet access. There is no classified information to deal with. I wish they participate in telework more in my code. Unfortunately, all bosses (except for one who's NOT mine) like us to be here in the office though they don't even care to see our faces. (They will just look to see if you sign in or not)